For the Campers
- Riding boots or paddock boots or sturdy shoes with heals
- Riding helmet with attached harness (we have helmets available to borrow).
- Long pants
- Long sleeve shirts – it can get foggy and chilly!
- Heavy sweatshirts
- Lightweight jacket or windbreaker
- Pajamas, slippers, robe
- Sweat-pants, riding sweats or breeches, or other loose fitting comfortable riding pants
- Heeled boots
- Sneakers, sandals, or other casual footwear
- Flip flops or other water shoes for showering
- Swim suit
Equipment & Personal Gear
- Sleeping Bag (medium)
- Towels (beach & bath)
- Wash Cloth
- Laundry Bag
- Toothpaste & toothbrush
- Hairbrush or comb
- Other toiletries
- Flashlight or headlight
- Bag.backpack for trip to Boardwalk
- Stuffed Animal
- Hat or Cap
- Money for souvenirs for trip to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
Please make sure your name is on everthing. We are not responsible for any lost items. You will be responsible for shipping and handling charges if articles left behind need to mailed to you.
For the Parents
- Medications: All medications must be in a locked cabinet and dispensed by staff. Please make sure prescription medications are in original containers with directions. A log will be maintained for all dispersals.
- Identify Personal Items: It is important for the campers to identify their personal items and make sure they try to find them before departure.
- Towels: Please have camper bring at least two towels…one for the beach and the other for the shower and bathroom.
Permissions: We cannot release a camper to anyone other than a custodial parent or guardian without written permission from that parent or guardian.
- E-mail: If you would like to e-mail your camper, please use our main camp e-mail account: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will pick up the message and forward it to your camper.
- Arrival and Departure Times: Arrive Saturday between 4:00pm and 6:00pm at the Barn.
Depart Friday: After “End of Camp Graduation and Awards Ceremony” around noon (departure around 1:00pm).
- About the Beach: We are located oceanfront and have access to miles of private beach. Please let us know if your child cannot swim.
- We have counselors that are certified life guards and CPR trained. These counselor(s) will be with the campers at all times while campers are engaged in water activities.
- Friday – End of Camp Activities: Parents are invited to attend the End of Camp Graduation and Awards Ceremony around 12:00 noon. Please check with a Camp Counselor for the exact time.
- Our camp is full of daily activities and cell phones are not allowed during many of the activities. Campers will be given time each day to call or communicate home. An email and phone number for your specific camp will be provided allowing quick communication with your camper.